Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog! Please look around and see what my blog has to offer, from party inspiration, DIY craft tutorials, yummy treat ideas, and so much more! And make sure to pin on Pinterest! If you click on the Free Printables tab on the top of this page, you will find all of my posts with free printables. Also, if you would like to stay up-to-date with all of my new posts, subscribe by email (enter it on the right margin of this page) or like my Facebook page HERE. Have a blessed day!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Fashion Friday - Black & White Stripes and the Pulteney Bridge


I have recently been obsessed with looking at winter outfits on Pinterest to start planning for the colder weather that is coming.  It is crazy that most of this week I was sweating in shorts and a t-shirt, and we are in the middle of November already.  I have been reminiscing about the colder days in the city of Bath, in England, when Skylar and I wore our matching black and white tees and moto jackets.


While it was already summertime in Bath, the weather was cool and beautiful.  Some days, it was actually a bit chilly!  I loved how comfortable my boots were, considering we walked everywhere in Bath.  Brody and Skylar's favorite playground was about a mile from our hotel, located at Royal Victoria Park.  It is always important to have comfortable shoes on vacation!


In these photos, Skylar and are standing in front of the Pulteney Bridge.  It is definitely a must-see when you visit Bath.  It is unique in that it is one of only four bridges in the world to have shops across its full span on both sides.  The photo below shows some of the windows from the shops on the bridge.  You can also see the weir, where a scene from the movie Les Miserables was filmed.


Here's another view of the weir from where Skylar and I were standing.


Hopefully, we can return to Bath and enjoy this beautiful view again.  Skylar really loved this city! 


You can get our similar looks here:

Iris: top {similar}, jacket {similar}, boots {similar}
Skylar: top {via TJ Maxx}, jacket {similar}, boots {similar}
Stay tuned for an upcoming post on my winter outfit Pinterest finds!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment